Please review Shuster Equine, LLC’s recommendations and policies:
- Dr. Shuster strives to be on time. She understands that your time is valuable to you. Please have your horse ready to be worked with at the designated time.
- To be time considerate to all clients, Dr. Shuster will try to call when she is on her way with her estimated time of arrival. Please be courteous to your fellow horse enthusiasts by having your horse ready.
- Thank you in advance for understanding that some things are unpredictable (emergencies, detours, traffic, flat tires, school buses, etc.).
- Please be considerate to your fellow horse enthusiasts by letting Dr. Shuster know if you are running late or if you have an additional work request. This will allow Dr. Shuster, if able, to give the next client an adjusted time of arrival.
- If you are unable to keep an appointment, kindly provide Dr. Shuster with at least 48 hours notice. This courtesy will hopefully make it possible to give your appointment time to another patient.
- If Dr. Shuster is scheduled to evaluate a horse she has never examined before, kindly fill out the new patient form and return it to her prior to your scheduled appointment. This will enable Dr. Shuster to help your horse in an efficient manner.
Payment and cancellation policies:
- Payment is due at time of service unless previous arrangements have been made.
- A fee of $40 will be charged for any returned checks.
- Cancelled appointments within 48 hours may be liable to an appointment cancellation fee.
- No show appointments will be liable to a no show fee.
- A monthly billing fee of $15 may be charged for any account balance over 35 days.
- If a certified letter is required for collection purposes, a $15 fee will be charged to your account.
- Any account with a balance older than 35 days may be submitted to a collection agency and the client will be responsible for all fees incurred.
- Policies may be amended as needed.